Monday, July 4, 2011

My review of The Dark Divine (Book #1) and The Lost Saint (Book #2) from Bree Despain



A couple of weeks ago I finished reading The Dark Divine and The Lost Saint by Bree Despain. I enjoyed both and am looking forward to the third book which I think is scheduled for publication around December 27, 2011 (someone correct me if I am wrong). I would give both of these books 4 out of 5 stars. The story basically involves a girl named Grace Divine who is the daughter of a pastor. There is a mystery that involves her family and a boy named Daniel Kalbi. Daniel has returned after being gone for three years and is now attending classes at the same high school as Grace and her older brother Jude. Jude has asked Grace to stay away from Daniel but of course Grace is finding herself being drawn to Daniel!

I don't want to give too much away so I will stop there with my review! I do recommendreading this series because I think you will enjoy it!  So now I would like to hear reviews or just opinions of anyone else who has read this series so far!

Thanks!
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment