Wednesday, June 25, 2014



Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper where we will post one book per week that has either been on our wishlist for some time or has recently been added.


What’s on my wish list this week?



**Scheduled to be released on July 19, 2014**

Blurb courtesy of Goodreads

I was a thief of men…a whore.

Not the conventional type that got paid for sex. I was the girl you talked about in your sad inner circle. The girl you shielded your boyfriend from as you cleverly covered him with your body when I came near. 

I was at threat to you.

Keeping him safe in your grasp was smart.

One week...one incredible week was all it took to forever change me.

I was NEVER going to be you … until I met HIM.



Add it to your



What’s on your list this week?








No comments:

Post a Comment